Enablement and Compliance
Establish a “Culture of Compliance” that ensures the quality and value of the UFS logo:
- Makes achieving UFS logo certification the key measure of quality and ultimate goal of UFS product developers.
- Ties logo certification to passing a clearly documented set of tests verifying correct implementation of the UFS spec and assuring interoperability with other UFS products.
- Establishes a clear, fair and economical way for UFS products to be evaluated for compliance, provides confidential feedback useful for fixing problems and opportunity for re-evaluation of products.
- Facilitates continuous improvement of the compliance and enablement process and the UFS specification itself.
- Robust standards
Active in JEDEC to develop open standard
- UFS brand stewardship and management
Logo development, marketing, licensing
Broad partnerships with organizations/companies that connect our membership to the end user
- Compliance and interoperability assurance
Compliance program leading to logo approval
Certification and licensing of ATCs
Management of interop and compliance plugfests
Active in JEDEC to deploy open test specifications
- Startup assistance for system and module/device suppliers
Seminars and tutorials
Design kits and reference implementations
- Education and awareness (supporters and consumers)
Developer forums, e-seminars, special interest groups, web
- Stewardship of UFS
Responsive to dynamic market and technical environment
Drive evolution of standard and industry enablement programs
Forward looking initiatives as UFS capability expands to mass storage applications